Montessori Landes is a bilingual Montessori school project for students of the age 3 to 6 and 6 to 12, in South West France.
We are in the process of selecting our team, passionate about Montessori philosophy.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Primary / Children’s House (3-6) and Elementary (6-12):
- one native English speaker guide
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Applicants must hold a recognized Montessori diploma (preferably AMI, or AMS),
- Two years experience preferred,
- Feel passionate about the Montessori philosophy and methods,
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree,
- Team spirit,
- A genuine respect for children,
- Communication skills,
- Experience in extra-curricular activities such as painting, theater, music, etc.
- An interest for NonViolent Communication would be an asset,
- A third language is welcome (Spanish, German, etc.)
- Full healthcare and social security provision,
- Help finding accommodation,
- Friendly environment.
It’s a full time position (4 or 5 days a week) starting the 30 August 2017.
A part-time is possible.
Where are we?
- We are in a quiet and peaceful countryside, near two small city: Dax and Orthez, in Aquitaine Region (France),
- 50 minutes from the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean,
- 1:15 from Spain,
- 1:30 from ski resorts,
- real estate prices are low and rent prices are low.
If you are interested, please send your resume with photo, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.